Here at TweetReports, we’re still decking the halls and trimming the tree to put the finishing touches on the best advanced twitter search available.
In celebration of the season and to spread non-denominational, all inclusive holiday cheer, we’re in a giving mood and want to share with you!
We’ve got two wise guys (kind of a holiday joke, plus they think they’re funny) who are out on Twitter talking about TweetReports, brand monitoring, and just generally being wise. You’ll find them by the prefix of “TR_” on their Twitter account (that’s TR_BizDev and TR_Founder). Why don’t you go ahead and follow them now. It’s okay, go ahead, we’ll wait for you to get back.
Done following them? Great.
Well, in all their wisdom, they decided to give away six brand monitoring accounts!
That’s right, six lucky winners will receive a free, one-year subscription. That’s over $3,500 in prizes. And all you have to do is send a tweet that includes “#tweetreports”. The more you tweet, the more chances you have of winning.
On Christmas eve we’ll randomly pick six (6) people from all tweets tweeted (“tweets tweeted” – that never seems to sound right) to win a free TweetReports account.
No spam, no forms, no long return lines, and no suffering through relatives. It’s as if Santa told us what you really wanted this year. And if you send a tweet, you’re automatically placed on our “Nice List”.
How To Participate
To participate in our holiday “Two Wise Men” giveaway. All you need to do is include the #tweetreports tag in any tweet on Twitter. You can be creative with your tweet or retweet our message — don’t forget to follow @tweetreports to find out if you’ve won.
You can tweet #tweetreports as often as you like. Each of these tweets will be eligible and a winner chosen at random. No bots or automated scripts please, this is meant to be fun!
Winners will receive a one-year free subscription Business account. See all the goodies it includes.
Happy holidays to all and to all a good tweet!
- This competition is offered by TweetReports LLC (“TweetReports”) and is open to anyone with a Twitter account who is at least 18 years of age. Employees and agents of TweetReports and/or its affiliated companies and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
- The giveaway will begin at 9am EST on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 and finish at 11:59pm EST on Thursday, December 23, 2010.
- Six (6) prizes will be available. Winners will be randomly chosen from all eligible tweets. Winners will be announced on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, 2010.
- To enter the competition you must send out a tweet from your own Twitter account and include #tweetreports in your message. The rest of the message is up to you, and you are welcome to retweet our tweets (just make sure to include #tweetreports). Or just say whatever you feel like. And you don’t have to be a customer of @tweetreports to enter, so no purchase is required.
- You can tweet as many times as you like (entries using automated tweets will be disqualified).
- Winners will be randomly chosen from all the entries tweeted by 11:59pm EST on Thursday, December 23, 2010. We will announce winners from our twitter account (@tweetreports) so follow us to see if you’ve won. Each winner will be randomly selected by a computer.
- Neither TweetReports nor its affiliated companies shall have any liability for (i) any technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (ii) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; (iii) any malfunction of or damage to the prizes; or (iv) any restrictions or delays imposed by any customs authorities or any import or other taxes of any kind imposed by any taxation authority in respect of the prizes.