Keyword Focused Twitter Lists
More than a Twitter List. Quick Groups gives you the power to monitor groups of people based on the keywords you specify — so you only see the tweets you want to see.
How to create a Quick Group;
- Go to your Saved Searches page (click on the “Saved Searches” title in the sidebar)
- Click on the Add Quick Group button
- Specify the keyword (or words) that tweets should include
- Enter the Twitter usernames of people you want included in your group (space separated and without the “@” symbol)
- Enter a custom name for your group
- Click “Save”
Your keyword focused group is automatically added to your Saved Search page and to the sidebar for easy access.